Welcome To The Kevin Meyer Group
It is with great pleasure that Kevin welcomes you to his website. With years of experience in the market, he knows how crucial it is for you to find relevant, up-to- date information. The search is over. His website is designed to be your one-stop shop for real estate in Washington.
This is the moment that you should enjoy the most; looking at the available properties in Washington; imagining yourself living in the home that you have always dreamed about. You don’t want just another database that gives you rehashed property descriptions. You want to walk around the neighborhood from the comfort of your own home. You want to get a clear picture about life in Washington.Explore
Meet The TeamMeet our Finest Realtors
Kevin MeyerTeam Lead and Managing Broker
Taylor SchmelzerOffice Manager
Featured PropertiesOur Top Properties in Washington
$3,399,0006421 Ripley Lane SE
Renton, WA 980564 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 4,718 Sqft.
$3,200,00046519 SE 150 St
North Bend, WA 980455 Beds | 4 Baths | 5,340 Sqft.
$2,200,00016020 SE 144th St
Renton, WA 980598 Beds | 5 | 1 Baths | 8,064 Sqft.
$1,695,0003438 168th Ct SE
Bellevue, WA 980086 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 3,983 Sqft.
$1,498,00024476 SE 177th St
Maple Valley, WA 980383 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 4,200 Sqft.
$1,400,0009400 Hoeder Lane
Bothell, WA 980115 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 4,000 Sqft.
$1,320,0001255 S 216th St
Des Moines, WA 981980 Beds | 0 Baths | N/A Sqft.
$1,199,000235 1st Ave NE
Issaquah, WA 980274 Beds | 2 | 1 Baths | 2,870 Sqft.
$1,195,00036515 249th Ave SE
Enumclaw, WA 980224 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 4,468 Sqft.
$1,180,0001985 Lyons Ave NE
Renton, WA 980594 Beds | 3 | 1 Baths | 3,620 Sqft.
TestimonialsWhat Our Clients Are Saying
- He is extremely knowledgeable about the Seattle, eastside and surrounding area housing markets. Kevin was great to work with. He listened to our wants and desires and was able to show us houses that almost always matched exactly what we were looking for. When a new house came on the market, we received an email immediately and Kevin was able to show us the home within hours of it coming on the market. When it came to negotiating, Kevin was amazing! Kevin has working relationships with many agents around the area and has top notch negotiating skills! With a multiple offer situation, Kevin was able to get us our dream home, without much waiting time, as in that same day! Overall, Kevin is the perfect agent to work with. He is friendly, smart with negotiating, excellent with numbers, and most important, he is an honest agent and will not just tell you "what you want to hear." He puts his clients needs first always! We highly recommend Kevin Meyer for buying or selling your home!
- He went above and beyond all expectations to make the process as smooth as possible. He scoured the MLS to find the right home for us. In this competitive market, he was the difference in helping us close.
- His knowledge of the Seattle area, communities, school districts and overall housing trends was really evident throughout the process. Especially as it related to marketing of our home, Kevin did a tremendous job creating tons of visibility both online and through other means of communication. The pictures of our home were beautiful and truly put our best foot forward. We would definitely use Kevin again in the future and will recommend him to anyone looking to buy/sell a home.
- Extremely efficient at dealing with other agents. When previewing other homes he can see and detect things for which you might not be aware.
- He provided an excellent strategy to meet our goals, was able to recommend well qualified contractors to help us prepare the home for sale and proactively kept us updated and guided us throughout the process. Most of all I value the integrity Kevin showed throughout both the sale of our existing home as well as the purchase of our new home.
- Kevin is very friendly, reasonable, and easy to work with. I would definitely work with him again!
- During a time of low housing inventory in a Seller's market, we were able to find our home. Kevin is very understanding of the market and was able to clearly explain to us all of the complexities that we were unaware of. Kevin is professional, patient, smart, flexible, systematic, and efficient. I would recommend Kevin to all of my friends, family and co-workers. Thank YOU!
- His local market expertise was invaluable in determining an accurate list price for our house. His marketing expertise ensured the home was advertised via multiple avenues in a timely manner designed to attract the attention of the highest number of prospective buyers as possible. Consequently, we sold our home quickly and for a great price, more than covering the cost of his sales commission. Through it all, he was responsive to our questions and concerns and did a great job alleviating the stress that comes with real estate transactions. He has our highest recommendation.
- He knows a great deal about the areas in Western Washington and has great input on certain questions or concerns you get along the way of searching for homes. My wife and I changed our mind on location a few times and he was very patient with us which we greatly appreciated. In the end my wife and I found a great home that we were able to close on quickly because of Kevin. We highly recommend him and will be calling him up again when it comes time for our next move.
- I've been fortunate enough to have done several real estate transactions in the past 10 years and he is without question the best realtor I have ever worked with and provided a TON of value to my wife and I. There is no doubt that Kevin will be my go-to realtor from now on and I will recommend him to anyone I possibly can.
- Kevin alerted me immediately about a property he knew I would love and found a time with our schedules where we could make it happen asap! He found ways to make it all happen which led me to my perfect first home for my kids and I to grow our roots. Kevin's professionalism, dedication to YOU his client, and his love for the job shows and he is a killer when it comes to staying on top of it all. You want someone who knows the industry and isn't going to shy away from a difficult deal, HE IS YOUR GUY! Janelle K.
- He's knowledgeable, flexible and responsive. I highly recommend Kevin if your buying or selling your home."
- His availability and response time was great. He communicated and informed us each step of the way. He was very knowledgeable about marketing my home and selling it for top dollar. He was very enjoyable to work with and I highly recommend him!
- He quickly answered all of our questions and executed on our requests. He also knew the areas of Bellevue, Issaquah, and Snoqualmie very well. We were very pleased with the services he provided.
- We got great traffic during the open houses and accepted an offer above asking price the following week. Kevin is very easy to work with and has a keen understanding of the real estate market on the Eastside.
- He listened to what I wanted and showed me an array of places to help me understand what was out in the market. He explained in detail to me the various forms and documents throughout the process, and always made sure everything was in my best interest. I wouldn't be a homeowner without his help. I highly recommend anyone to work with Kevin.